Re: Badge idea

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Badge idea
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:56:12 -0500
At 11:01 PM 3/27/01 -0500, sidney raper wrote:
>All,
>
>I still like the idea of a grill badge, but I saw something this weekend
>that got me thinking.  I saw an old Opel GT and it had a sticker in the
>windshield from the Opel Club of America.  The neat thing is that the
>sticker had a little "window" in which a registration number was placed.  I
>thought that such a thing for the Roadsters would be cool.

I have one on my 68 from the DROA (Datsun Roadster Association of
America).  About 2 inches in diameter,  with a picture of a roadster and a
serial number.  I have seen several of these at the glen.   I can't
remember the number right now but it was low.

Mark
Baltimore Maryland
1964 1500       1968 1600
http://www.datsunroadsters.com