new roadster owner, Rick

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: new roadster owner, Rick
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:15:03 EST
Hello all,

       Sold one of my beloved roadsters to one of the guys that I work with.
My number two car, the red one. We will be spending Saturdays for the next
couple months putting it back into shape. Since I am terrible about keeping
track of such things, could someone please send him the directions for
signing up to this list and say hello. His e-mail address is:

             ricknewlywed@yahoo.com

                                           thx,
                                                 keith williams