They're Back ! ROADSTER PARKING SIGNS (SuperFlex bushings

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: They're Back ! ROADSTER PARKING SIGNS (SuperFlex bushings
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 21:59:09 EST
They're Back !! "The Datsun Roadster Parking Only " signs.

For those of you who missed them the first time around - and those new to the
list we've got the next batch of signs ready.

They are 12" X 18"  heavy gauge aluminum w/ white reflective backing - just
like a real street sign. (That's 'cause they are!) These are NOT the flimsy
ones you see at the kiosks in the mall. Silk-screened (not vinyl stickers)
on them in bright red is :

DATSUN
ROADSTER
PARKING
ONLY
<---->    (you get the idea)

The only pic I have does not really show off the sign well .... testimonials
anyone?? (help me out here guys....)
see pic (sign is leaning up against my car) at:

http://members.aol.com/spl311rdst/datsun/friends.html

Price is $25 Which includes  shipping by 2-3 day priority mail.

Send check or money order to:

The Car Orphange
PO BOX 2450
Chandler, AZ 85244-2450

Yeah.. that's me - while I'm at it I might as well tell you what Mark & I
have been up to lately...."The Car Orphanage" is now officially in business. <
caution: shameless plug to follow>  We now are US Distributors of SuperFlex
urethane suspension bushings. (Same thing as SuperPro in Australia.) Look for
our ads coming out in Victory Lane & British Car magazine real soon. Not much
for the Roadsters - only universal applications, but everything for a Z
should be available.  Our main focus will be on classsic British cars, so
tell your buddies w/ wobbly MG's and the like to give us a call !!  (602)
326-6844 or eMail  carorphanage@aol.com
 <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/carorphanage/index.html";>The Car Orphanage |
US Distributor of SuperFlex</A>

Feel free to call or eMail me if you have any questions on the signs, or if
you need a bunch of them.

Thanks !!
Laurie :-)