Hammerite source

To: "'roadster.netlist'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hammerite source
From: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 08:31:56 -0800
Home Depot has both quarts and gallons of Hammerite.  I bought a gallon but
now someone has mentioned you have to use it quick or it turns to stone
(which things that absorb moisture tend to do).   Maybe someone has had a
gallon survive, mine is only open for 3 weeks.
Fergus O 69 2000 HB, CA (new grant steering wheel, woo-hoo!)
Subject: Re: Cig Lighter Removal Question
I thought I've heard Hammerite mentioned as the
paint to use, but I don't see a listing on their web site for US
distributors.  Any suggestion out there for what works for a 69 2000?