RE: New to the list

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: RE: New to the list
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:08:26 -0500
I'll work on it.  Buy the way I was at a cracker barrel over the weekend and
it hit me.  A name and/or logo for the SEROC web site... Picture a barn,
perhaps full of 67.5 2000's, set amongst rolling hills with letters on the
roof spelling out "SE ROC CITY"
Just a thought

Brian Hollands
Client Operations Analyst