Re: Cig Lighter Removal Question

To: <jon_wissler@pngc.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cig Lighter Removal Question
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 09:59:19 -0700
The cig lighter is in two parts and is threaded.  The chrome flange you see
at the top is one part, and that part you see below is the other.  Chances
are it's rusted beyond salvage though, so you might want to just cut it off.
I found an aftermarket that fits my original lighter and knob with no
problems at all.   Good luck!

Eric
WyCROC