Re: clubs

To: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>,
Subject: Re: clubs
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 19:34:50 -0800
Terry  Cost Wrote-  What about the U20 Bombers?  Do they qualify as a
Roadster club?  And does the Shasta meet qualify as a Roadster Owners Group?
They have their own logo, don't they?  What about the Hawaiian ROC? (one
member, I think) And if you want to go international, what about the SP/SR
club in Japan?

What I'm thinking of is that we, the list, are the international club and
then the regional clubs are formed by members of the list. So, Roadster Rob,
Ratdat Eddie, Belgian Chris, and Tom the Swede are already in the
international Club.

International Club (yet to be named)
IDRC International Datsun Roadster Club (Sid's Suggestion)
IROC (Sid's Favorite but it's in use)
DROC (My Favorite)
IDROC (My Alternate)
DRA The List's original club Circa 1992 - 1994 (?)
Your suggestion goes here-

Then there's the Regional Clubs. Since there is member of all of these on
the list now, They are members of the international club and the regional.

Regional Club list (did I miss any one?)
AzROC March 2001 Laurie Clifton
BADROC August 1998  Van Phan(?) or Mike Carion (?)
DRONE  May 1999 - restarted
DSOA 199? 4 chapters Phill Brook (?)
Fresno Datsun Roadster Owners Club (inactive?)
MADROC (inactive?)
Modesto Datsun Roadsters 199? Phyllis Almazan
NOWROC January 2000 Mike Poorboy
WyCROC  1999 Gary Boone
TDROC May 1995 Mike Adams
SEROC May 2000 Phil Hall
SoCalROC December 1999 Andrew Murphy
SROC Japan
U20 Bombers 199? Robb Pynes
OROC April 1997 Team Luers and Paul Kort
NAPA VALLEY DATSUN ROADSTER OWNERS CLUB  Nov 1996 Lou Smaldino (inactive?)