clubs

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: clubs
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:33:10 -0600
What about the U20 Bombers?  Do they qualify as a Roadster club?  And does
the Shasta meet qualify as a Roadster Owners Group?  They have their own
logo, don't they?  What about the Hawaiian ROC? (one member, I think) And if
you want to go international, what about the SP/SR club in Japan?  They have
a nice logo.  And the two Roadster Owners in England (maybe three) should
have their own British logo before they go international.  And the French
guy with the two Roadsters, shouldn't he have a logo?  I've never seen any
other French Roadsters. And the Kiwis have a club separate from the
Australian one, I think.  Maybe we should ask for more input from the
non-U.S.A. owners.  I will be glad to act as liason to these overseas clubs,
and will travel to meet with various clubs as long as it takes to develop a
truly international badge.  If the clubs that are already comitted to the
enterprise will send me a small fee, I will use it for travel and expenses.

Leisure Suit Terry