Forwarded message: wiring diagrams

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded message: wiring diagrams
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 21:29:02 -0700 (MST)
For some reason, this was sent to me rather than
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     From: "Daniel" <nowroc@pacifier.com>
     Subject: wiring diagrams
     Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 23:49:37 -0800

I have a wiring project going on with my 65 1600.  I am using the diagram
from the Roadster Manual, which looks to be the same as the one on Sports
Imports site.

What does 3Y/G mean on a diagram?  May be a typo as I have yet to trace the
wire down to look at it to see for myself.  And what does B/R mean or any
letters with a "/" between them?  I have copied the two small pieces of the
diagram in question to this site: http://www.nowroc.com/Webpages/Wiring.htm

Additionally, I have heard people mention that these diagrams are not
accurate.  What should I be looking for that is not correct?

I am presently recreating the diagram on the computer with the appropriate
color coding to blow up and print later.

Thanks,

Daniel Beatty
65 1600
NOWROCer