Re: Badge sugestion

To: "fairlady" <fairlady@telstra.com>,
Subject: Re: Badge sugestion
From: "Dave Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 19:05:15 -0800
Phill,

I was thinking that the car color (at least in the USA) would have to be
blue. (you know, red white & blue?) Other countries could perhaps choose a
different color as they see fit. So much for uniformity then. Oh well, it
was just a suggestion after all.

BTW.  I have a copy of your excellent  "Fair Lady"  book. Thank you very
much for producing it. I highly recommend it to all.

Dave
69-2000
NOWROC