Re: Badge sugestion

To: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>,
Subject: Re: Badge sugestion
From: "Dave Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 17:39:16 -0800
Victor,

How about this slight modification? As I recall, the DSOA badge shows the
roadster as if it's pulling out in a right hand turn. If you simply reversed
the image to show a left turn it would balance with their badge nicely.
Imitation is the finest form of flattery, or so I'm told. They do have a
nice looking emblem there.

Now up to my .06

Dave