Re: GETTING SCREWED OVER BY A PARTS SUPPLIER?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: GETTING SCREWED OVER BY A PARTS SUPPLIER?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?
From: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:06:37 +0100
Hi Daniel,
Think we both had been trapped by the same business.
I ordered for 250US$, 6 months ago.
Never received my parts, but never been charged!
Tried to contact them, always autoresponse messages etc etc.
I get in touch with Victor Laury to have a contact in the States as I
am from Belgium, Europe!
Victor didn't receive an answer to his email either, and sended out a
warning message about this company through all known Nissan and Datsun
mailing list.
Mr Scott Williams in person called Victor Laury to ask him what this
was all about.
Check the attachement about warning and communication to
nissanparts.cc

Chris - The Belgian Roadster

-----UrsprC<ngliche Nachricht-----