Re: GETTING SCREWED OVER BY A PARTS SUPPLIER?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: GETTING SCREWED OVER BY A PARTS SUPPLIER?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:27:48 -0500
Dan,

I had that problem many years ago with Bob Sharp Motors when they sent me
some Z parts and the box broke and some of the parts also. UPS returned them
and I called the parts dept. Nothing happened, except that I got billed for
the parts.

I called my credit card company and told them of the problem. I also sent
the credit card form they sent to me back explaining the problem. They
immediately took it off my bill. I suggest you do the same.

I had similar problems at other times and always contacted my credit card
company when I could not resolve the problem with the company I was doing
business with. I suggest you all do the same if you have problems with a
vendor. I refuse to put up with their BS.

Mike