Congratulations/ 12/7 vendor

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Congratulations/ 12/7 vendor
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:33:35 +0000
Congratulations to Les and Vic Sias!! It is fun to see these old ladies
out there mixing it up with the big brutes.  I seem remember a Z nick
named the Giant Killer, for good reason. Not to take anything away from
our other fantastic vendors but Rods Discount Datsun Parts seems to be
available most reasonable hours, California time, seven days a week at
408 448 3277.
David Pina
P.S. Dennis, I understand they only take pictures of FAST drivers. : )