off topic datsun question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: off topic datsun question
From: Waylon Harthun <jackfrost@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:16:03 -0800
I am running an L20b motor in one of my cars. I recently replaced timing
chain and gears in the motor but I seem to be having trouble with run on
after I turn the key off, sometimes followed by a backfire. can someone
tell me what a good running setting for the timing should be. also could it
be a problem with the carburetor?  Any help would be grateful.
                                                Waylon Harthun
                                                65 1500