See You Tomorrow!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: See You Tomorrow!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:33:13 -0800
Hello All,

Well, I survived (and very well at that) the long drive home.  The car ran
like a top and stayed cool. I took the coast route and that added a little
time. I am certain that the car would take the Grapevine very well, but I
figured, why chance it? One blessed thing? The heater works and it works
well.

The car needs some things, but what car doesn't? I am very happy with it. I
am still figuring out her quirks, but so far so good.  I put 1000 miles on
the car this last weekend and will put more in tomorrow at the Bouquet
Canyon Run.

Speaking of which, plan to be there at 10:30 am. We leave for the run at
11:30 am and we will have fun. To get there:

I-405 North to 118 West
Exit Balboa and turn left
Down to Chatsworth Blvd.
Turn right to Zelzah
Keep straight to next light
Starbucks is on the left.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500
1967 2000 Solex
SoCalROC