Re: off topic datsun question

To: "Waylon Harthun" <jackfrost@uswest.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: off topic datsun question
From: "Adam Fox" <adfox@iprimus.com.au>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 11:42:46 +1100
Often carbon from rich running can build up around the head and sparkplug
tips, and when you switch off the motor, it keeps glowing for a while,
reigniting your fuel mixture. Not certain on the timing for that engine, tho
it could be 10deg base setting.  So check to see if you are running rich,
this may be your problem, start by cleaning your sparkplugs and see if that
helps.
Good luck

Adam