Re: Parts destroyed or not the twilight zone

To: "Lehinger" <Lehinger@fwi.com>
Subject: Re: Parts destroyed or not the twilight zone
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 06:44:41 -0500
one of my friends in Virginia worked for a Nissan Dealership before I met
him. he relayed how they had literally filled a couple good size dumpsters
with roadster parts because there was no demand and they got to take a tax
writeoff for tossing them. one thing I got from him that he'd picked up was
a 300ZX turbo motor with 23k miles that was missing one head and oil pan, as
well as any induction. was a warranty thing. hadn't ever seen bridged mains
before. still have the engine.

Craig Halsted
roadsters