Re: OT 2000 Miata

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT 2000 Miata
From: Carl Nation <carl@orem.verio.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:33:00 -0700
In message <00f501c0ad9b$5cc62700$69c756d8@mminternet.com>, "Tony Chen" wrote:
>I'm a new list member (just joined yesterday, thinking about buying this
>$3000 semi-restored 67 1600 from a guy in UT for $3000, trying to
>convince the gf - Miata owner - that it's not an ugly old piece of junk;
>but I digress.)

It's definately not an ugly old piece of junk. I've got receipts
for well over $10,000 in parts and labor during the course of its
restoration. If I weren't in the process of trying to move,
I'd price it at $5-$6000, and wait for the right buyer. Since
I'm under the gun, I'm firesaleing it for $3,000.

-Carl Nation

'67 1600
For sale, $3000