Fuel pump?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel pump?
From: "Ted Garner" <tgarner89@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:43:59 -0600
Hello everyone, We have started to get a touch of spring here in Omaha(very
minor) and wanted to get the 67 1600 going. My problem is when I start the
car, it will run fine for a few seconds, then just die out, the fuel pump
constantly runs, I have checked the fuel lines and filter(both fine). My
question is, am I getting to much gas and it is flooding out, or am I not
getting enough gas and it is dying, is it my fuel pump gone bad? Any help
would be appreciated on what may be the problem. Thanks
Ted
67 1600