Re: Should the width size of the front rim match the rear?

To: Adam Fox <adfox@iprimus.com.au>
Subject: Re: Should the width size of the front rim match the rear?
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 06:23:04 -0800 (PST)
Hi Adam, The one thing is my car is a little different
than the stock ones. 318 HP and 1830 lbs. It is solely
for racing. That's why, for me, bigger is better. BTW,
for anyone else who has been keeping track, I have
upped the boost a little more from 8 to 11. Tuner
thinks that each pound increase is 20+ hp. Yahoo, time
to light em up!

Don Miller
68 turbo V-6
70 POS