Re: Should the width size of the front rim match the rear?

To: "Don Miller" <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Should the width size of the front rim match the rear?
From: "Adam Fox" <adfox@iprimus.com.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:33:02 +1100
Id have to disagree there, in my opinion it is possible to "over tyre" a
car, and increase your rolling resistance, which means there is more
friction on the road, so you are wasting some power.  On a humble old 1500 i
wouldnt bother with anything larger than 185s, 195s in the extreme.  A 1600
should be fine on 195s.
But im no expert....
Adam Fox