another ride

To: "Autox" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: another ride
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:42:27 -0800
Pam and I went for another little ride today after I took a 'roadster'
afternoon off from work. We went down to Fountain Valley to visit with Jon
Frampton at Global Tech Instruments. Jon refurbished the gauges on my car
and it was his initial encouragement at Doheny '99 that led to my restoring
the beast in the first place. After spending some time talking roadsters and
showing off our work in progress to Jon and his friend Terry, we headed back
home.

Baby steps at this stage. Every time I take her out the car seems a little
less stiff and more responsive. Probably just me remembering how everything
sounds and feels. At any rate, a fun check flight in preparation for
Solvang. Can't wait!

BTW, thanks Jon, for the under-dash relay tip. I replaced it with my spare
and the water temp and fuel gauge work fine.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=881168&a=6499541&f=0