I'll take my hardtop rare... please.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I'll take my hardtop rare... please.
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:01:24 EST
Hello,

I dont know if this is an unusual Roadster piece or if it is fairly common.
But I just picked up this neat hardtop for my 67.5 and it looks really cool.
It is fiberglass with vinyl covering.  The rear window is plastic.

It is extremely light too!  I easily put it on by myself with only a small
garage to move around in.  It did take alittle work to get on but now it is
on and I think it is pretty sharp.  It looks pretty low profile yet it also
has good headroom.  It easily clear my rollbar too.  It is secured ib four
points.  The two front clips and then the two side clips for the softtop
mounts.  It unfortunately rest on the paint behind the clips.  I will make
modifications so that it wont scuff up the finish.

It is a very interesting top.  I dont think it is factory piece.  Then again,
i dont know.  There are no names anywhere on it.  I will be posting pic on it
on the Photopoint.com site.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=41965&Auth=false

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex w/ strange hardtop