1600 Parts

To: "Post to Datsun Net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1600 Parts
From: "Robb Pynes" <robbpynes@continet.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:27:38 -0800
Hi All,

Vendors - Friends

Just got a S.O.S. call from another Eugene, Oregon Roadster Owner

He "Chris Boots" is looking for : Solid Lifter Adjuster Bolts ??

Asking me about internal engine parts is like asking about the framitz bolt
on the dog-feeder valve I can show you where it is but have no idea what it
does !

Anyway, He also has no computer

So................

His phone (541) 688-5131

Call Collect, he's tried the local Nissan Dealership to no avail.

I saw his car for sale before he bought it, I passed...

It's a low windshield, white, rear flares cut off in order to accomodate
bigger tires and wheels, I don't know if it's stroked or not, but I saw
this car burning em off at one of the local car shows last year (probably
why he needs engine parts)

He's got money !!

If you have any ideas on this let me know.

Robb Pynes
robbpynes@continet.com
<http://www.continet.com/exe/2000/hq.htm>  U-20 Bomber Page
<http://www.ncnwest.com> My Company
(541)-342-4500

Eugene, Oregon

'69 2000 RHD "Red" Special class award winner Shasta '98
'69 2000 LHD What Color do you want ? Unstarted Project Car
'70 2000 LHD "Black" 3rd Place Modified Class Shasta '99