FW: Hi from Mexico

Subject: FW: Hi from Mexico
From: "Charles Hubbard" <cehubbard@home.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:46:35 -0600
Hi Guys!

Here is a note that I received off of the TDROC web page from Fernando, a
fellow Roadster owner in San Luis Potosm, Mexico. He needs several parts for
his 67 1600 (see the attached thread). I offered to forward his note to the
bulletin board for your help. If you have any of the following parts that
you can sell him, I would appreciate your contacting him directly:
mirrors
radio antenna
the hood DATSUN and the rear fairlady emblems
a wheel for spare
an original jack
Set of engine valves

SEND RESPONSES DIRECTLY TO: ustarroz@prodigy.net.mx

Fernando owns 6 vintage Datsuns and is president of his local antique car
club. Apparently, the roadster is quite a head turner in Mexico (just like
in the US). I think it would be great if we could help him out.

Regards,

Charlie Hubbard
19664 SPL310
Flower Mound, TX