Re: suspension assembly

To: "roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: suspension assembly
From: "Todd Osborn" <trosborn@california.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 19:59:16 -0800
Leigh,
I recommend you use all new fasteners (let's not start the grade 8
discussion again), clean the threasds with Isopropyl Alcohol and secure with
red Locktite. Use extra long bolts for the upper A-arm mounts and install a
jam nut after you thread them through the frame. Use a light coat of
silicone grease on the spring seats and front sway bar mounts (all 4). I
like to use Sta-Lube Moly-Graphite grease for all other suspension
components, make sure any existing grease is compatible with an
lithium-based grease.

As for car names, it's usually me whispering (sometimes shouting) the name.
I won't print it here...

Todd Osborn
San Jose, CA
68 2L, DATSFUN