suspension assembly

To: roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: suspension assembly
From: shifty <shifty@best.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:03:40 -0800
With the new-found space in my garage, I spread out all of my nicely
powder-coated pieces and I'm ready to have a go at building the roadster.
First up, font suspension. Any tips or tricks from the list?

Should I use any Lock-tite or copper grease on fasteners when assembling the
suspension? Best grease to use for zerks and such?

As an aside, SRL311 finally whispered her name to me: Betty. Seems that most
cars will tell you their name, if you listen hard enough.

Leigh Brooks
BAPROC (bits and pieces roadster owners club)