Re: Needed: Exhaust Manifold

To: KJCMFCC@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Needed: Exhaust Manifold
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 13:41:40 -0800 (PST)
Kevin, Depending on how original you want to stay, you
might consider a header which you can pick up much
cheaper, with same or possiply improved performance.
Gets you back on the road quickly, then you can work
on a quality repair for the original manifold for
replacement down the road.  just a thought, price
both.  BTW, yo will need to replace the long 1600
starter w a short fat 2000 starter if you do go w a
header.  Cost of a new manifold may make you cringe

Mike
66
Charleston SC

http://auctions.yahoo.com/