Re: Needed: Exhaust Manifold

To: <KJCMFCC@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Needed: Exhaust Manifold
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 20:44:54 -0500
Kevin,

  While I am sure you will here from others on the list, and about other
suppliers, My favorite is Classic Datsun Motorsports
http://www.classicdatsun.com/:

  Restoration and Parts For:
Roadsters -- 240Z -- 510
 345 Olive Ave.
 Vista, CA 92083
(760) 940-6365
Tue - Fri 10am - 5pm (PST); (Sat. by appt only)

  Les and Dennis are both knowledgeable about roadsters and Classic Datsun
Motorsports has just about all the parts you'll need to keep your on the
road.  Over the past five years I have bought from all the major players and
know I rely on CDM.

Paul Kort
Ohio Roadster Owners Club
1969 SPL311-25812