Hard tops (down to one !)

To: "Datsun" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hard tops (down to one !)
From: "Liz Vipond" <liz-andy@home.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 21:08:30 -0800
To all who were interested I still have one hard top to sell. (The one with
the porthole that reminds you of the Titanic.)
The digital camera  that was given to me proved to be what I was told: a piece
of junk. Sorry for the delay. I have a new camera and will get pix out to all
who requested info on a hard top.

Pix coming of that awesome maroon '70 2000 which I should have back next
weekend.  I hope to restore my first love--the silver one-- soon, if any of
you in LA or OC California can help me pull the engine. The silver '70 2000
has an incredible body-- no rust--it's like having no cellulite. What girl (
or guy) wouldn't appreciate that!  All it needs is a heartbeat.

Liz