Needed: Exhaust Manifold

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Needed: Exhaust Manifold
From: KJCMFCC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 20:17:01 EST
Hi There Roadster Fans.

I have a 1970 1600 and am in the process of repairing the engine (new rear
main seal, replacing rod bearings, etc.).  I found that the exhaust manifold
has an inch - inch & a half crack in it just as two of the pipes come
together.  The mechanic helping me do the work suggests we replace the
manifold rather than try to weld it and that we do it now with the engine out
of the car rather than wait until later.  So, where do I find a new exhaust
manifold?

BTW: If you know where I can get a couple of new/serviceable motor mounts too
that would be most helpful.

I seem to remember a guy in Torrance/South Bay area who has roadster parts;
if you know of a way to contact him, please let me know.  Any other leads?

Thanks,
Kevin Connors