Re: Looking for 13 inch wide whitewall Radial tires

To: stickerman@home.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for 13 inch wide whitewall Radial tires
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 20:29:19 -0500
Mark,

Pick up one of the magazines that deals with lowriders.  There are a lot of
ads for wheels and tires in there, and I know that there are 13" Gangster
whitewall radials available from at least one of those companies.

Sid
(P.S. If you find a good deal on them, clue me in!  I am not looking for
them yet, but will be!)