Re: 40mm Solex Jets for stroked 1600

To: horne@cs.utexas.edu
Subject: Re: 40mm Solex Jets for stroked 1600
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 14:58:08 -0500
A few folks have expressed interest, so when I get home I will look for the
URL.  I did download the program (the owner of the site indicated that it
was OK to do so!), so if I cannot find the URL, I will find some other way
to get the info to the list.

Sid
(dusty solex carbs waiting for a running Roadster)