The Ultimate Classic Car Book

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Ultimate Classic Car Book
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 16:04:24 -0500
I was in the library with my daughter yesterday looking up books like National
Velvet and Misty....next shelf down were auto books. looked in one called "The
Ultimate Classic Car Book" and lo and behold it had a section on the Datsun
Roadster. there were only around 70 cars represented in the book. must admit,
though, that I did not know that there were never any RHD roadsters produced,
and that the "later"  67 2000's featured a two liter, twin cam engine.....

Craig Halsted
upstate NY for now
roadsters