Re: The Ultimate Classic Car Book

To: fairlady@telstra.com, chalsted@nycap.rr.com,
Subject: Re: The Ultimate Classic Car Book
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:40:02 EST
fairlady@telstra.com writes:

<< Hi Craig.
 Now you've seen why I had to write my own book. Most of the books that were
 available were full of rubbish but few as bad as the Ultimate Classic Car
 book.

 List member Rob Beddington can tell you all about that book's featured car.
 Rob ended up buying it and has subsequently corrected many of the wrong bits
 on it.

 Regards,
 Phill Brook >>

Hi Craig, Phill and others

As well as correcting a lot of stuff on the car itself I was also able to
correct the publishers with a lot of their bad content in the book. The
latest (y2k) issue, with a red border round the cover,  is a great
improvement - instead of two-litre, twin cam, it now says two-litre, twin
carb, etc, etc.  These publishers occasionally listen.

Rob