Re: good news, bad news

To: Pam & Paul Bauman <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: good news, bad news
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 21:30:25 -0800
Paul,
All the photos on your photopoint site can be copied again. You just need to
click on thumbnail of pictures this blows it up to full size then click on it
again
and the all the extra wording goes away. Then right click on it and save to
file. Remember what file you put it in :-) Then you might have to change the
name back to a jpg. For some reason Photopint doesn't use it as a jpg.

I have saved several photos this way.

Good Luck,
Mike
Nowroc