Re: Custom tail lights Now LED high tech

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Custom tail lights Now LED high tech
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 21:25:14 -0800
Our new buses that we just added to the fleet uses LED array stop and turn
signals. They draw almost nothing and last forever (well until a tager punk
gets to them). The down side is they cost bucks! At my favorite surplus
store , They have cases of very large ones (3" or more across) for a couple
bucks a piece. These were for traffic signal lights.

I just love surplus stores! It's kind of cool (for me) to dig through cases
of relays and actuators from some failed goverment missle program.