Fw: Fairlady Big Valve Head

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Fairlady Big Valve Head
From: "Daryl Smith" <darylsmith@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 21:54:26 -0800
Adam Bradley asked a while back about increasing the performance of his R-16
(stroking etc.) & a "by the numbers" approach to better performance. As it
is also something I've been wondering about, I was surprised that there were
no replies (or did I miss something?).
Is it that hard to get an extra 15 - 20 hp (or more) from this engine for
reliable street use?
Anyone have a budget concious (read "cheap") idea for fuel injection
conversion?
Thanks for your input. Reading this list is the high point of my day lately.
Daryl
'66 1600