Re: Custom tail lights

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: Custom tail lights
From: The Dread Pirate Roberts <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:58:07 -0800
Phil -

I hope I don't jinx you by mentioning it, but make sure you've kept track of
the cost of
those pretty taillights - for the insurance estimate when some moron in an SUV
who can
hardly see your car from his/her lofty perch, let alone your brake lights,
smacks you from
behind.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA