Re: Re[2]: Shorting Ignition Switch

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Shorting Ignition Switch
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:37:57 -0600
Isn't english such a wonderful language!

Have you ever seen a car tump over?  (yes, it is in the dictionary!)
I guess it is a cross between dump and tip?

I got a real chuckle over flicking a switch, I had forgotten about that one.
Never heard of someone opening a light though.

Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?
Why does our alarm go off by going on?
If vegetable oil comes from vegetables, where does baby oil come from?
If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Peace,
Pat

--

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner