Re: Welcome to AM Auto International: Automobile and Truck

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Welcome to AM Auto International: Automobile and Truck
From: Thomas in Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:57:28 +0100
You get the boring products because all the lawsuits in USA.
People ride in the trunk and fall out because the trunklid
was open. People wear out low profile tires faster than
average and therefore they start a lawsuit to get new tires
for free. Granma's flavor remover is used on every car that
get's to USA. Ever wonder why many import cars are 1 inch
higher and come with 65 profile tires in USA compared to the
rest of the world? Many cars are equpped with smaller brakes,
lower speed rating on tires and electronically limited top speed.

Tourists have cameras to document what they find interesting.
I dont see anyone improve on Disneyland yet.

Thomas