Re: Welcome to AM Auto International: Automobile and Truck

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Welcome to AM Auto International: Automobile and Truck
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 23:46:20 -0800
Well I have always said why do you think the Tourists from other Countries
carry Cameras here in the USA ?  They take Pictures of our Products, then
take the Pictures back to wherever, and improve the product.  But like you
say, they keep all the good items and sell to us dumb Americans their Junk.
Somewhat like us sending them our used steel in the fifties, while keeping
all the new steel here in USA.  They caught on to the game and now we are
paying for it.  Pat