Re: drilled and slotted rotors

To: Thomas the Swede <csp311@telia.com>, datsunmike
Subject: Re: drilled and slotted rotors
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 11:53:47 -0500
I installed a set of slotted/drilled rotors on my father's '69 2000 last
year and they work fine.  I'm not sure about increased performance, but
they weren't that expensive and despite some hard braking, they haven't
cracked yet. They were made by an Australian company that specializes in
cross drilling and slotting rotors, and were purchased through one of the
roadster vendors.  I wonder if they would care to join in this discussion?
Pros, cons?

Alex