510 list scwabble

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 510 list scwabble
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:52:31 -0800
I just spent 20 minutes or so reviewing the "So Called" us vs them posts on
the bluebirds list. It concerns the Shasta meet only. Them main gist of the
post are,

Roadster owners are nice.

There are a few who are considered "elitist"

Those few are responsible for keeping the shows separate

Roadsters are good cars and many 510'ers are current or former roadster
owners

The whole debacle was ended by this joke which I'll share with you without
the author's permission,
----snip-------
So a 510 and a roadster park side by side at a rest stop.
One of them starts off with 'My car costs more than yours'.
Response 'Oh yeah, my car looks better'
'Well my car has better paint'
'Mine is faster'
'My dog is faster than your dog'
'My Mom is better looking than your Mom'
'My Dad is tougher than your Dad'
'Don't be stupid, my Dad is your Dad'
Get over it.