Re: My new brakes (almost OT)

To: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My new brakes (almost OT)
From: Thomas the Swede <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 10:14:26 +0100
Front hubs from Volvo 140 or 240 series up to 1980.
They use the same bearings as Datsun but with a different
grease seal. 140 series use a different distance between the
bearings than the 240 series.Mercedes W115 (200-series
1968-75) will also work. These hubs can be re-drilled for different
PCD as they have plenty of material in them. Mercedes fit
their rotors from inside the hub like Datsun while Volvo
rotors are fitted from the outside. They use a similar type
grease seal too. I have 4 Mercedes front hubs as I only used
the spindles for my front suspension.

Thomas