Re: Charging system

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Charging system
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:53:22 -0800 (PST)
since I have nothing good to contribute to the list, I'll say this.

I hate charging problems.....I'm ready to smash my 70 1600. the book is
wrong!!!!!! states that only 3 conditions contribute to an overcharging

problem....

there must be other causes.

thanks for all the help to try to solve this charging problem, but to
no avail.

I'm going back to lurk mode, if things go the way they have , the only
way anyone will hear from me is when I sell a 70 1600 with "slight
crowbar damage".

ok I'll shut up now sorry for the venting

RR
POSDROC member
3 dead roadsters