Re: SUPERCHARGED ROADSTER

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: SUPERCHARGED ROADSTER
From: CRAIG <u20bomber@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 00:25:50 -0800 (PST)
--- Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu> wrote:
> Well quite a can of worms thats been opened. I am
> afraid that you are going
> to be stuck to the computer for a while answering
> everybodys questions.
> You outta just do a really nice indepth write-up
> with LOTS of pictures
> and put it up on your website.

> > the supercharger is on the left. What type is it??
> > Hmm I can't see where the intake is.  Those
blowers
are pretty much made to be mounted right on top of a
V-8. You application is very interesting I was
thinking bout using one of the centrifugal
superchargers that are out.Also the whipple twin screw
units are supposed to be
really efficent.
THROUGH A TITANIUM TUBE TO A K&N MOUNT UP FRONT

> > But seriously 300+ rwhp??
THINK I NEED TO B.S. YA

> > ** 94 Min Oct had been running 104-108

> >  Honestly how hard can you drive it and how
long is the engine going to last??
BUYING LOTTERY TICKETS, YOU KNOW
> > Well come on now, I guess you outtta tear into it
after a couple of thousand miles and see how its
holding up.  Its gotta make the drive to shasta this
year.. unless of course you are going to.. gasp make
it a
trailer queen.
DRIVE THE 9 HOURS FROM SEATTLE TO SHASTA, MAYBE LESS
IF I PUSH THAT LITTLE OLD GAS PEDAL

> > How much boost ya running??
ITS RUNNING 14lbs RIGHT NOW.
> > Wow 14lbs I bet you have fancy forged pistons in
there-what else you done to strengthen up the engine??

-CRAIG