Re: SUPERCHARGED ROADSTER

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: SUPERCHARGED ROADSTER
From: CRAIG <u20bomber@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:38:38 -0800 (PST)
--- Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu> wrote:

> >     Monster truck voice indeed.. yow-sa.  Its hard to
> even know what Iam looking at.  its hard to even
tell its a U-20.  Looking straight on at the engine
the supercharger is on the left. What type is it??

EATON BLOWER

> > The tube that connects the supercharger to the
intake tract is removed for the pictures?
**CORRECT

> > How come no intercooler??
**COMING SOON

> > It also looks like you only have 2 injectors?? and
no solex's?? Did you fabricate some sort of tpi
scheme??

**PIC HAS 2 but MOTOR HAS 4 BIG INJECTORS,
CUSTOM MADE INTAKE

> I know who my vote is
> going to this year in Shasta's modified  class
> (sorry Ken).

**Thanks I was there in 99' without motor and almost
made it this year but WILL be there FOR SURE this
year!!

> > But seriously 300+ rwhp??
**I'M HOPING FOR MORE

> > With no pinging??
** 94 Min Oct had been running 104-108

> > Honestly how hard can you drive it and how long is
the engine going to last??
** IF I HAD THAT CRYSTAL BALL I WOULD BE BUYING
LOTTERY TICKETS, YOU KNOW

> > How much boost ya running??
** I started break in with 6-7lbs,
Its running 14lbs right now.