SUPERCHARGED ROADSTER

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SUPERCHARGED ROADSTER
From: CRAIG <u20bomber@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 16:53:39 -0800 (PST)
--- Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu> wrote:
> Hi Craig,
>       Whats with this BAD2000 Supercharged Roadster??
> I can't belive nobody else called you on it?
>       Do you really have a supercharged 2000?

>               Daniel 69 2000
>               SF CA

Well, since there seems to be a fair amount of intrest
I thought I would post this to the list, rather then
then to the dozens who have asked. No I don't have a
supercharged car (now read the rest in you best
Monster truck announcer voice)

I have a SUPERCHARGED, DRY SUMPED, FUEL INJECTED, BELT
DRIVEN, CRANK TRIGGERED ELECTROMTIVE IGNIGHTED, EQUAL
LENGTH HEADDER, 300+ "REAL" HORSEPOWER U-20.

No Kit, no engine swop and no fanatasy horsepower!!!!!

You can see it at:
http://www.continet.com/exe/2000/hoop.htm

click on the small images (it takes a little bit of
time)

Craig
69' BAD2000- SUPERCHARGED
67.5 2000 - SRL311-00039